DSS Global Virtual Event: Previous Featured Speakers
Who Should Attend?
DSS is a platform for executives and techies to share use cases, best practices, and real world examples building cloud native applications and driving database modernization with distributed SQL.
Who are you?
- Cloud native developers
- DevOps engineers
- System architects
- Digital transformation leaders
What is Distributed SQL?
Distributed SQL is a revolutionary category of databases for building mission-critical, cloud native applications.
A distributed SQL database is a single logical relational database deployed on a cluster of servers. A distributed SQL database automatically replicates and distributes data across multiple servers. These databases are strongly consistent and support consistency across availability and geographic zones in the cloud.
At a minimum, a distributed SQL database has the following characteristics:
- A SQL API for accessing and manipulating data and objects
- Automatic distribution of data across nodes in a cluster
- Automatic replication of data in a strongly consistent manner
- Distributed query execution
- Distributed ACID transactions
Ready to join us?