Distributed SQL Summit
Upcoming DSS Events
Who Should Attend?
DSS platforms leading technologists and executives who share use cases, best practices, and real world examples of how they achieved database modernization and transformation with Distributed SQL.
Who are you?
- Application developers
- DevOps engineers
- System architects
- CTO’s and IT leadership
- Digital transformation teams
- Anyone wanting to learn more about Distributed SQL
What is Distributed SQL?
Distributed SQL is a revolutionary category of databases for building mission-critical, cloud native applications.
Distributed SQL is a single logical relational database deployed on a cluster of servers. A distributed SQL database automatically replicates and distributes data across multiple servers. These databases are strongly consistent and support consistency across availability and geographic zones in the cloud.
At a minimum, a distributed SQL database has the following characteristics:
- A SQL API for accessing and manipulating data and objects
- Automatic distribution of data across nodes in a cluster
- Automatic replication of data in a strongly consistent manner
- Support for distributed query execution so clients do not need to know about the underlying distribution of data
- Support for distributed ACID transactions
Ready to join us?